Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesdays- Second Attempt

Word Count week 2/1/17-2/8/17:
The "Here's What Happens When I Wake Up At 4am Inspired To Write A Poem: A Poem In Several Parts" post is 1136 words. I also wrote 3 other poems  that are rather long as well and a song too, but they are all handwritten in a notebook  so I'm not going to bother counting the words... At least another 1000 in total. I definitely got well over 2000 words this week. Hope I can keep up this pace.

What am I working on?
Songs, poems, journaling, and dealing with an increasingly complicated love life. The heart does not listen to logic, unfortunately, and I am trying to keep myself sane in this rollercoaster of emotion. Ugh :/

How do I feel about the process?
Writing process: A+
Love life process: C- (Not quite failing, but certainly not top of the class... Only time will tell where this will go I suppose...)

What am I reading now?
Actually I am finding myself rereading old journals and it is quite entertaining. 10/10 would recommend.

1 comment: